- Thank you for making this day necessary.
- The stomach, heart, soul, and other bowels.
- Strength is a matter of the made-up mind.
- Oxygwn Maker
- Winter draws what summer paints.
- Dreaming of Hot Chocolate
- To be on a pedestal is to be in a corner.
- Lost time is never found again.
- I want no other lover
- Don't blame a bird for trying to be a gentleman…
- May the force be with you.
- I was in danger of verbalizing my moral impulses o...
- A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees...
- ▼ ноября (14)
- "I enjoy long walks on short piers. I dont drink. I dont smoke. Work? Yeah I tried that once, worst 7 minutes of my life. Whoever said money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop. I `ike it when you call me big poppa. I only smoke blunts if they're rolled propa. Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls. I'm always late, but worth the wait. What else do you need to know?...(c)" . For a long time, I dreamt that would be cool, if I could of say something like that about my self: . (updated 2009) By now I have almost succeeded a lot of becoming one of those.