- The Wheel of Fortune
- Gravity is of the very Essence of Imposture.
- As long as I have a want, I have a reason for livi...
- Only those with great ambitions know what great fe...
- Time is not a line but a dimension, like the dimen...
- Happiness is doing it rotten your own way.
- The Puppet Masters
- Life is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius.
- It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want...
- Marriage? That's for life! It's like cement!
- A theory is only as good as its assumptions.
- Efficiency is not the issue when you wearing Red
- Whatever crops up, crops up.
- “Don't whiz on the electric fence”
- Every one desires to live long, but no one would b...
- What reaLLy flaTTers a man, is that you think him ...
- ▼ сентября (16)
- "I enjoy long walks on short piers. I dont drink. I dont smoke. Work? Yeah I tried that once, worst 7 minutes of my life. Whoever said money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop. I `ike it when you call me big poppa. I only smoke blunts if they're rolled propa. Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls. I'm always late, but worth the wait. What else do you need to know?...(c)" . For a long time, I dreamt that would be cool, if I could of say something like that about my self: . (updated 2009) By now I have almost succeeded a lot of becoming one of those.